Yup, usual position minus the coffee plus a Diet Coke waiting for the drugs to kick in. Damn – mornings are really difficult. All dressed and ready to go spend my day with Buddy. And to be honest I really don’t feel like going. I am sure I will snap out of it as the day goes on but right now I would just like to curl up with my blanket and chill out.
Go skydiving Visit Vegas & ride EVERY ride on top of the Stratosphere Watch the sunrise on the Atlantic Ocean Watch the sunset on the Pacific Ocean
- Go handgliding (almost but they canceled due to wind conditions)
Learn to use a gun / shoot Be in two places at one time
- Be debt free *I once was but not anymore 😦
Learn to kayak Take art classes Paint
- Learn to play the piano
- See the Northern Lights -Aurora Borealis
Ride in a helicopter
- Learn to drive a motorcycle
- Learn to juggle
Visit Ground Zero
- Bungee Jump
- Fly first class
- Marry a cowboy
Watch a meteor shower See the Red Sox win the World Series
- Learn sign language *I have learned some but have not mastered it yet 🙂
Horseback ride somewhere cool
- Master the hula hoop *I have one sitting in my bedroom. Again just haven’t mastered it.
- Fly in a blimp
Take a cruise
- Swim with dolphins
- Learn to live minimally *A work in progress.
- Wake up everyday to beautiful things
- Roam the country aimlessly in an RV
- Write a book
- Live off grid
- Drive Route 66
- Go on a hot air balloon ride
Rock climb Go snowmobiling Go parasailing Go Ziplining
- Learn to read music
- Throw a dart at a world map and go where ever it lands
Sleep under the stars
- Fly in a fighter jet
Practice Random Acts of Kindness
- Climb the Hollywood sign
Go deep sea fishing
- Learn to ski
Eat / Try anything once Visit a Psychic / Mind Reader / Palm Reader
- Learn to dance
- Learn to ice skate
- See the Redwoods in California
Go to a strip club Go to a gay bar Be my own boss
- Learn more about computers
- Visit Key West
- Go to a Drive-In Theater one more time (haven’t been since I was a child)
- Hike the Appalachian Trial
I have learned a lot about myself over the years and having a bucket list.
I learned that if I like something I will keep doing it – I actually went for my class A skydiving license but never completed the necessary jumps. It is an expensive sport to learn.
I have learned I am about as graceful as an elephant. I just don’t have what it takes to dance, ski or do anything that requires balance and gracefulness. I spent more time on my ass than the skis and I looked like a complete idiot dancing.
I have learned I like just about anything that gives me an adrenaline rush.
I have learned that you need a lot of money if you are going to do the things on a bucket list.